Customer Driven, Service Orientated supplying trusted and reliable brands
Coastland Sales distributes Industrial and Automotive consumables to industry. We are passionate about our products and strive for service excellence. We believe in trusted and reliable brands and offering our customers solutions as well as strong technical support.
Our product offering includes Abrasives (coated, bonded and Scotchbrite), Adhesive Tapes (single and double sided), Adhesives and Sealants, Metal Polishing Products, Power Tools (electric and pneumatic) and Safety Products. Coastland Sales distributes many leading brands and represents both local and over-seas principles. We have converting facilities to produce abrasive belts, abrasive discs, tape slitting and converting. Our major market focus is Automotive components, steel fabrication, composite, wood and furniture and glass and aluminium.
We, at Coastland Sales, strongly believe in our slogan of “Trusted and Reliable Brands” and doing so have become one of 3M’s most active distributors of industrial and automotive products in South Africa.
Major Brands We Support
- 3M Industrial, Automotive, Occupational Health and Safety, Hardware Markets and Reflective and Personal Safety Products
- Dynabrade Industrial and Automotive Power Tools and Accessories
- Metabo, Makita, DenBraven, Bulldog Abrasives, SIKA, Sait, Marcy Tapes and Adhesives, Rebuff Metal Polishing Products
Facts & Figures
- A product range of more than 5000 items
- We are BEE compliant (level 5, Generic Company/ Large Enterprise )
- Our company operates in the Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal & Gauteng
- We employ 35 people as an organization
- Converting facilities for abrasives and tapes support our companies drive to meet the ever changing demands from the industry
Our core values are superior service, broad and complimentary range of products and strong technical support. We will tailor convert a system to suit the customer’s needs, providing a solution that is cost effective to the end user.
We believe in a value added approach to our customer’s business through competitive pricing and on-going customer support. Quality and reliability is a standard that we subscribe to.
BEE & ISO
Our current BEE status is a level 5 Generic Company/ Large Enterprise
Click here to download Empowerment Verification Certificate
We are proudly ISO: 9001 (2008) registered through NQA, since January 2015.
Click here to download the Quality Management System Certificate.
Coastland Sales, Port Elizabeth, was established in October 2001. This family business originated from home but soon moved to premises in Sutton Road, Sidwell to accommodate warehousing and administrative facilities.
In August 2005, Coastland Sales relocated to our current location in Haupt Street Sidwell. Within 10 years of being in the industry, Coastland Sales have expanded our business presence with the opening of branches in East London (January 2006); Gauteng, Johannesburg (July 2007) and most recently in KwaZulu-Natal, Durban (August 2009).
We currently have close to thirty-five employees throughout the country.